Safety Protocols for Summer Camps
We are excited to be welcoming youth, teens and adults to our studio space for summer camps. Please note the following measures will be in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19 . Pre-Class Screening Will Be In Place -Do not send your child if they or anyone in your household or they have been in contact with has any of the following symptoms-fever, chills, cold, runny nose, coughing, sneezing.
- If student exhibits any of these symptoms they will be taken to another studio in our building with one of our teaching assistants and you will be called to pick them up immediately. We must adhere to this condition for the safety of our students and instructors-no exceptions.
- Do not send your child or if they or anyone in the household has been out of the country in the last 14 days.
- If your child or anyone in the household gets ill during the course of the week or after please inform us by calling or texting 778-214-1456.
We will be adhering to the following strict protocols for COVID-19
- All students will be screened for COVID-19 and then asked to wash their hands with their parents as supervisors prior to entering our space.
- Small class sizes-max of 6 students/class.
- Hand sanitizers in studio spaces.
- Social distancing measures will be in place-students will be assigned a spot to keep all of their items and one location to sit down in.
- Students will be eating outside or the atrium.
- No sharing of props or costumes
- Every time they move from space to space they will need to wash their hands.
- Parents, other family members, friends will not be allowed entry in the space.
- Please wait outside our studio doors to pick up and drop off.
- Teachers will regularly clean tables and door handles. RCA staff regularly cleans floors, bathrooms and atrium.
- PPE and hand sanitizers will be available for instructors and students if necessary or if social distancing is not possible.
- Use of alternate entrance and exit doors to avoid contact between patrons.
- Leaving doors open to encourage air flow.
Drop Off/Pick Up
We will also ask that you come right to the RCA and wait outside our studio to pick up and drop off your children. We cannot have children arrive early and cannot release children without a parent. If you have another individual picking up your child you must let us know who that is before leaving your child for the day. Our instructor is in rehearsal following the camps so we ask that you be on time to pick up as she has to leave promptly after the camp is over.
Summer Camp What To Bring; What To Wear
Small hand sanitizer, Pencil/Highlighter, Water Bottle (filled), 2 healthy snacks and bag lunch.
*Note that we do not have access to a microwave for heating lunches; we do not have a refrigerator in our teaching space and due to COVID-19 cannot provide drinks, snacks or other food items. All student items must be kept and stored inside a bag or backpack and cannot be shared.*
What to Wear
Comfortable play clothes, socks and running shoes. Children must wear shoes (not sandals or flip flops) in our studio and all RCA spaces.
Final Performance-2:30pm, Friday, meet outside of Studio 100, Rotary Centre For The Arts
New Vintage Administration # is 778-214-1456; email firstname.lastname@example.org Lead Summer Camp Instructor Josie Morrow phone number is 780-897-4613